Tuesday, December 24, 2013

12.24.2013 Christmas Eve...have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!

12.24.2013

Christmas Eve.  So I worked a few hours this morning - they let us go at 11.  Did a few errands and then Scott and I went to the movie theater and saw the Desolation of Smaug ...it was REALLY good!

Christmas Eve - it's an interesting one..just me and Scott.  No boys, no girls, no grands.  Just Scott and Me.  Sam and Jenna are with Josh and Megan.  I'm glad of that.  Tim and Mary and Clark are with Mary's parents, but we'll see them Saturday at my Aunt Diane's house.  We'll go to Jessica's house tomorrow around noon - Christmas is so different than it was years ago.  I've always understood how Mom and Dad felt when the holidays were spent on their own in California, without kids waking up in the house... but now I really KNOW it.

 Merry Christmas to my Mom and Dad and my Grannie and Gramps and my Grandma and Grandpa and my Uncle Red and  Zuzu...Merry Christmas.

Christmas can be so hard.  I'm going to try to NOT become all melancholy.Thank Goodness for my Scott. We will make each happy and cuddle on the couch with the Christmas lights glowing.



No comments:

Post a Comment