Saturday, December 21, 2013

12.20.2013 Nine Weeks With Clark

12.20.2013

Today was my last day as Granny Nanny to Clark.  So many emotions today!  Yes, I'm ready to get back to my own life but am I ready to NOT see Clark every day?  That's got to be a BIG NO, i am NOT ready.   And the bigger question, is Clark ready for day care?  We'll all find that out as he starts day care in 2 weeks, after the Winter Break is over.

Today was a busy day; when he was awake he was practicing his rolling, shrieking, raspberries, etc.  When he was asleep, I was busy washing clothes, packing up stuff, loading up my car.

I wish they lived just down the road from me.

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the Clark blog, Kathy! You created something, again, very special!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jim! hah... Tim and Mary created someONE very special and I just was lucky enough to be allowed to spend all that time with Clark. a true gift!

      Delete