Monday, December 16, 2013

12.16.2013 Nine Weeks with Clark

12.16.2013

I ONLY HAVE FOUR MORE DAYS.  :(  I will sooo miss seeing his little face every day.  :(

Today I noticed Clark a few times just sucking his THUMB of his right hand and not every digit he has. Kind of cute.  I gave him a teething rubbery thing to chew on, not because he is teething, but just to see what he did with it.  First he scrunched up his nose at it - it must have tasted nasty!  But he grabbed it with both hands and chewed on it for quite some time.  Maybe getting him used to chewing on it NOW would be a good thing, prep for the actual teething process.

so I can't decide on only one picture, so I'm going to include a few.  and why not?  it's my blog!

okay, just the thumb...


More is always better!
Grammmma, you are sooo funny!

Moi?  Cute?

    
Tim got this for a Christmas present from Sam...Clark really liked wearing it!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment