Thursday, December 19, 2013

12.19.2013 Nine Weeks with Clark

12.19.2013

Hard to believe I only have one day left of these Nine Weeks with my Grand Boy Clark.  It's been hard, exhausting, and mind numbing and I wouldn't have missed it for the world!

Actually, he slept most of the day today.  I kept peeking into his room to see just what was going on in there - and each time, he was peacefully sleeping.  I'm not used to him sleeping for so long - it made me anxious!  But when he was awake, he was busy, legs moving, arms waving, turning over and over and over, lifting himself up on his arms to better see his world.  And of course, the Shrieking for the joy of Shrieking and the constant raspberry practice.  :)  He's getting pretty good at that actually!


Just chillin' in the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment