Thursday, December 5, 2013

12.05.2013 Nine Weeks with Clark

12.05.2013  Omigosh!  Twenty days until Christmas! How can that be?  I've got a Christmas Letter to write and send out and about; this year was quite a year, good AND bad.  Presents?  Not so much to worry about these days, but I need to make a list, check it twice and get with the program!

I've only got 11 days more until my Nine Weeks with Clark is over.  And that makes me sad!  But I feel good about my involvement with his little life these past weeks.

Today was a big day for Clark.  He finished what he started days ago - he can now roll over by himself!  oh sure, sometimes his arms get stuck and sometimes he doesn't QUITE make it all the way over but he's now a mobile little guy and we have to be careful where we put him down - he might not be there when we go back!  he's a Man on the Move!



He has a good time on his tummy - things look different from that position!  I should know, I've spent a lot of time rolling around on the floor with him the last few weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment