Monday, December 2, 2013

12.02.2013 Nine Weeks with Clark

12.02.2013  I can't believe it's already December 2.  It means only 3 weeks left to hang out with Clark on a daily basis!

We flew back from Idaho on Saturday - I think I'm still recovering from the long travel day and the time change adjustment because today I'm really tired.  Luckily the work emails were few and I was able to focus pretty much only on Clark today.

Mondays are hard for both of us (especially after a 10 day break for me and a long Thanksgiving weekend for him with his Mom and Dad!)  I'm pretty sure he recognized me - which made me happy.  He missed his OTHER routine and he had intermittent grouchy grousing but he finally took a nice long 2 hour nap ... which let me nap on the couch for a bit.

It's amazing how much a baby progresses in 10 days.  I'm pretty sure he's longer and he is chubbier overall.  He's also vocalizing more and I got a brief chuckle out of him now and again.  He holds himself better and just is so much more of a PERSON.












Mom is reading Romeo and Juliet to Clark!

Back together again at the end of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment