Monday, December 9, 2013

12.09.2013 Nine Weeks with Clark

This just in!  A Video of Clark laughing for the first time!  Oh sure, he's chuckled now and again and of course has big smiles and spurts of GLEE and hilarity, but here is a video of Clark Laughing!






12.09.2013

A good Monday!  of course, there was no time for him to forget just exactly who I am and what our routines are.  I left mid morning on Saturday because my CAR wouldn't start (for some reason, the battery was dead!  I think it might have to do with the remote start) and I returned on Sunday, mid afternoon because the weather was supposed to be nasty and I wanted to get here before it did.

He was a cutie pie today - 3 short naps - long enough for me to get some stuff done but not long enough for me to sneak a nap myself.  We spent a lot of time rolling around on the floor today. Here are the pictures!


evidently he finds me quite amusing


on the tummy!


stuff to look at



No comments:

Post a Comment