Thursday, December 12, 2013

12.12.2013 Nine Weeks with Clark

12.12.2013
Today Clark fell asleep three times while I wandered the house softly singing silly songs, snug as a rug-a-bug in my arms, with his head resting against my neck. Having him fall asleep content on my shoulder is just the best!  I'm very grateful that I've been able to have this time with him.  I love babies and this little guy is ours to play with whenever we want!

Too many cute pictures to choose only one, so here's a few


Charlotte the Cat staring at Clark, wondering why I brought him into HER bedroom.

Big Blue Eyes!  and yep, he's trying to cram each and every finger into that mouth

I saw him sucking ONLY his thumb today....it didn't last long.
Evidently one thumb is not as great as all 8 fingers

sitting up in his rolling Baby Einstein contraption


No comments:

Post a Comment