Friday, November 22, 2013

11.21.2013 Nine Weeks With Clark

11.21.2013

A good, but tiring day today!  Clark had a case of the "can't go blues" so basically until those blues were over around 2:30, he could only snatch little 30 minute ClarkNaps.  We were both relieved when the issue was resolved; 15 minutes later he was asleep, just about the time his Mom came home.

Clark and I watched this video today - he was rapt!  He loved the movement and the music and all the faces!  Do we have another musician in the making?

http://www.amazingoasis.org/2013/11/best-coin-ever-spent.html

I'm heading to Idaho to see Josh and Megan for Thanksgiving week, so Clark will just have to handle things without me for the next 10 days.  His Auntie Hannah is going to hang out with him next Monday - Wednesday and then he will be seeing all sorts of family on the long Thanksgiving weekend. I hope I will get a big smile when I see him next in the early hours of December 2 instead of a puzzled look and a "who is THIS?"

Is he practicing his maestro directing moves?  OR
is he trying to coax that spit blanket onto my left shoulder,
which ALWAYS happens before he magically ascends to that aforementioned shoulder?

here is he trying to get that durn ceiling light to respond to all his commentary!

No comments:

Post a Comment