Tuesday, November 19, 2013

11.19.2013 Nine Weeks With Clark

11.19.2013

Another good day - with only intermittent disgruntled grousing about this and that...from CLARK, not me.  Well, perhaps I groused a bit today as well, but only because he didn't really want to nap.  Oh sure, he NEEDED to nap, but he didn't want to.  Not really.

He did fall asleep on his own on the floor this morning, after a round of not this bed, not that bed, oh NO, not THIS bundle thing, hey, where's the bundle thing??   So I thought ok, I'll turn on the cartoon network and see if he'll calm down.  SO we went into the front room, I put him on the rug/yoga mat/comfy blanket set up, and before I even grabbed the remote, he was asleep.

Clark has this great big smile; not an open mouth smile, but a mouth stretching, cheek bulging smile that is the cutest thing.  I'll try to capture it, but usually, I'm too busy smiling back...  :D


Yep, a Yarbrough Foot

Grousing..not shrieking, just grousing

man oh man, the flash on that camera is bright!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment