Saturday, November 16, 2013

11.15.2013 Nine Weeks With Clark

11.15.2013

What a good day with Clark - I truly enjoyed today!  Lots of play on the floor time, some story time, and he fell asleep fairly easy for his naps.

He's such a handsome little guy and has the BEST smiles.  I never seem to have my camera ready when he smiles REALLY big, because if the camera is up, he's interested in that and not so much in smiling.  But here's one that makes me smile.


Have you ever looked at a baby from the TOP of his head; you know, like when he is laying down on a changing table, and you stand above him and he looks back and up at you.  It's kind of creepy, in a cute way.




Anyway, hanging out in his bedroom, he was perfectly happy looking at his rainbow blanket or gazing out the window or practicing his leg pumps all the while sucking on his hands, so I went thru his dresser and removed the clothes that no longer fit him.  He's such a LONG baby, that even some of the clothes labelled 3-6 months are just too short.

I came across a hat I'd crocheted for him out of this really soft yarn I bought at Hobby Lobby.  So onto his head it went and outside to the back yard we traveled for some ball kicking and fresh air.  :)  Below he's actually looking at himself in the mirror while I take the picture.  He thought he was extremely amusing and gave himself GREAT big smiles...until I pulled out the camera.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment