Friday, November 8, 2013

11.08.2013 Nine Weeks With Clark

11.08.2013

Another good day;  I sure do enjoy hanging out with Clark while his Mom and Dad are at work.   But by 3:30, I am ready to turn him over to his Mom, especially on a day like today, when we again spent quite a bit of time on the floor.  Granted, I think I am in better shape than I was 4 weeks ago, but still, that floor is hard!

 Clark sure is a cutie!  His expressions and moods change so fast, it's sometimes hard to keep up with him.

Anyway - I saw a commercial today about Velveeta Cheesy Skillets.  have you seen it?  if not, here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23wbRufct-o

It makes me laugh each time I see it...one of the phrases in it is something like "smite them with the liquid gold until there can be no more smiting"   I decided to share the you tube link on FB and watched it once or twice more, laughing at the silliness of it.

Meanwhile, Clark was spending some time in his bouncy chair and I was babbling at him, yammering some version of that phrase from the Velveeta commercial.  He thought I was hysterical and his reaction was this..
yep, evidently he thought I was hilarious!  
Big smile after big smile followed by him trying to repeat my incessant yammering about smiting...I grabbed the camera and taped a little video.  He was more interested in the camera than in making big smiles, but he does keep up the talking...



No comments:

Post a Comment