Thursday, November 7, 2013

11.07.2013 Nine Weeks with Clark

11.07.2013  Today was a good day, marred by the fact that Clark's customary noise machine seems to be malfunctioning.  He commonly sleeps to a soothing thunderstorm!  (yes, it is soothing) but during today's first nap, the thunderstorm turned into a very loud heartbeat..which woke Clark up.

sigh

but we overcame that mishap, returned fairly quickly to happiness and smiles, and spent about an hour on the floor, practicing our turnovers.  He's not quite there, but he will be in the next few weeks!

After awhile, we took a long walk; the sky was very blue and the temp crisp; Clark was warm in his zip up fuzzy.  We went into the Dollar store and bought some baby wipes and a stacking cup set and yes, he was admired by all we passed.

I discovered he does NOT like it when I wear sunglasses.  I'm pretty sure he did not recognize me, but he looked really relieved when I took them off and then gave me big smile.

anyway - here is a video of Clark practicing his turnovers.



No comments:

Post a Comment