Monday, November 18, 2013

11.18.2013 Nine Weeks with Clark

11.18.2013

because of all the tornadoes and storms in Indiana yesterday, I didn't drive up to Lafayette until this morning. I didn't see much damage along the road I take; I know some communities got hit hard.  :(

The kids lost their electricity yesterday afternoon and it didn't come back on until about 5 pm today.  Luckily it wasn't really cold out today, so Clark and I stayed fairly comfortable.  We spent a lot of time in his room on the floor - it's the sunniest room in the house.

We had a good day today, despite the fact that his naps were nearly non-existent.  Of course, the good side to tiny naps during the day is that he sleeps like a log at night.  So it's all good.


I took a series of pictures today as the light was excellent in the kitchen and his expression changed from second to second.  :)

Please Granny...may I have some MILK?

What?  You say I drank it all?
No MILK?  What to do?  What to do?

No Milk?  Inconceivable!

Hey....whatcha got over there?  I see MILK!
Ho Ho Ho..good one!!

And there it is...and it's all warmed up!!  whoo hoo!













No comments:

Post a Comment