Thursday, October 31, 2013

10.31.2013 Nine Weeks with Clark

10.31.2013

It's Halloween and the day has been a washout - it has rained all day long, way too wet outside for any kind of walk.  so we stayed in doors and had a pretty decent day! He's a little confused when he's tired...he wants to be put down AND he wants to be held...but he managed to nap (with the help of the sound machine, a swing and a vacuum cleaner) and each time he woke up, he woke up fairly smiley!

We played on the mat a long time - he's reaching for hanging toys and almost grabbing them. While changing a diaper, I offered him one of his socks and he grabbed AT it...and held on when I placed it into his hand.  I don't think he realized he actually was holding anything until it dropped out of his hands..but we had a good time anyway.

As I mentioned in my last post, he gets the bottle thing and is getting quite good at it  Below?  He's not smiling at me or at the fact that he's drinking 4 ounces of milk without stopping..oh no.....

Clark is smiling at his friend, the Ceiling Light. 
They have a wonderful relationship.
:)


Mary and Tim gave him a bath when they got home from work.  
Look at the chub!  
And look how he carefully placed his foot to protect his modesty!


and yep, Clark has a Halloween costume!  He's a chili pepper!  


  
"they give you candy for dressing up like a chili pepper?  WOW!"



3 comments:

  1. Kathy...I love the blog, and all the pics of our grandson are so precious! I wish I could be there with him too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The comment is really from Lynn, but I'm sure George would feel the same way :)

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you are enjoying the blog - this way we all get to enjoy Clark daily in SOME way yet I'm the only one that has to change the diapers!... altho I will admit, we've got the diaper change settled into almost a comedy routine. :)

      Delete