Saturday, November 3, 2012

11.03.2012 Thoughts at 7:09 AM

11.03.2012  Careening Thoughts

While on FB this morning, my thoughts started on a careening tangent.  So I thought I'd copy and paste them into my blog.  Kind of silly, because I think most people who read my blog are the ones who are my Facebook Friends and therefore, will probably have already read my list.  Oh well!


Thoughts at 7:09 am 

1. Am I doomed to forever wake up 2 minutes before my weekday alarm (5:50 AM) WOULD have gone off?

2. Mmmmmm Hot Irish Breakfast Tea

3. Wish I had a fresh scone to go with my IBT 

4. Do I want to bake scones at 7:09 in the morning? 

5. Long's Donuts has scones 

6 Wonder if people stagger into Long's in their pajamas? 

7. Sure is dark outside 

8. Fall back tonight with the clocks 

9. I'm glad i bought that Flea market clock that looks like the one my Grannie had 

10. I miss my Grannie 

11. I sure do like a good Flea Market 

12. Johnson County has one today 

13. Should I be alarmed that I find articles on Cracked.com so funny? 

14. More tea, more tea 

15. iBT in a Jury's Inn cup that Mom and I 'liberated' when in Ireland has gotta be better than when in a normal cup 

16. Ireland with Mom and my Aunties. That was a great trip. 

17. Glad I went to Alaska with Mom 

18. Puffins. Wish I'd gotten a better picture of those puffins I saw in the ocean 

19. More tea 

20. Does everyone's mind flip from subject to subject like mine does? Or is it just me? 


No comments:

Post a Comment