Tuesday, March 8, 2011

03.08.2011 Photography Scavenger Hunts

So I'm a member of a photography group on Facebook - there was a February Scavenger Hunt posted so of course, I wanted to do it.  There were 25 items on the list to find and take a picture of...and hey presto!  I won! And much to my dismay, oh sure, I won, but not many people had much time to devote to this scavenger hunt, and i think i kind of won just because I had so many pictures.
But oh well - i WON DARNIT!  heres a link to the FB album...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=115537&id=1384077819&l=a20fa3f7d9
And what did i win?  The priviledge to create the next scavenger hunt list!
Here's the list for the March list...it's an Alphabetical Scavenger Hunt.
Some items are specific..some are open to interpretation.

A Abandoned House

B Blue

C Covered Bridge

D Deadly

E Elegant

F Fire truck

G Gates

H Hands

I Icky

J Junk

K Knives

L Lethargy

M Movie House Marquee

N Nine

O Ooops

P Paint

Q Quaint

R Relaxation

S Strings

T Toy

U Underneath

V Veteran

W Wood

X X marks the Spot

Y Yarn

Z Zany

No comments:

Post a Comment